The first thing you need to know when you’re thinking about whether or not to buy a Forex training product is whether or not it is worth the price. The same is true for Bob’s Forex Classroom, the new upcoming online training course by TV financial expert, Bob Iaccino.
How do you determine whether or not a product is worth the price? Easy, you answer the question of whether or not it will pay back the money you put into it and more since you’re also going to be investing some time and effort into studying it.
Well, in Forex trading this is pretty easy. Since the profit potential in Forex is so huge, with over 3 trillion dollars exchanging hands on the Forex market on a day by day basis, if you have a good Forex trading method it will likely make you a lot of money. It can easily earn you 4-5 figures in a short while. This is providing that you use it properly and have control over your emotions.
So, do you believe that Bob’s Forex Classroom will help you become a better trader? If the answer is yes then it is worth the price. If not, then it’s not worth a single dollar or one moment of your time.
Let’s try to give some benefits and disadvantages and hope to come to a conclusion:
1. Bob Iaccino is certainly an expert and someone you’re likely to be learning a lot from.
2. This is an interactive course which gives you the chance to ask questions and get answers in real time. This is a major benefit and turns this online course into a more university like experience.
3. The course is extensive (at least the advanced level) which will likely help you improve at least one if not more facets of your trading abilities today.
All this is good, but I do have some recommendations to make before you reach your decision:
1. If you’re an experienced trader, I don’t think you need the basic level of the course as it seems to be very basic. I believe you should go straight to the advanced class.
2. If you’re a beginner, I believe that you shouldn’t just take the basic level course. Why? Because, according to the syllabus, you will likely be able to learn this material elsewhere much more cheaply.
As to the advanced material, this is something else. You will probably benefit a great deal from it. The basic level will get you up to speed so by the time the more advanced sessions begin with Mr. Iaccino, you’ll be ready for whatever he’s got to teach you.
All in all, this is an interesting course and will likely prove a beneficial experience for all the traders who attend.